TriscendNP specializes in working with healthcare institutions to attract and retain talent while also aligning with the organization’s long-term financial goals for greater stewardship.
Today’s healthcare institutions are undergoing a fundamental shift, which in turn requires an even higher level of talent to lead them effectively. The balancing act of attracting and retaining talent, for top business leaders and, in some cases, employed physicians, while keeping bottom line expenditures in check is challenging.
The TriscendNP Cap-Ex Program provides the innovative and evolutionary approach needed to address these conflicting needs. The program is flexible and can either work in concert with or as a replacement to existing plans.
- Affords more favorable Form 990 reporting
- Unique design and program efficiency may require less capital from the institution while maintaining the desired level of incentive for the employee
- Transforms what has traditionally been an expense into an asset
- Institutional capital investment is returned, which can include interest
- Demonstrates better stewardship of financial resources and support of the institution’s longer-term mission
For additional information or to request a complimentary consultation to discuss the benefits of the TriscendNP Cap-Ex Program for your organization, please contact us.