TriscendNP specializes in working with academic institutions to design executive benefits that return all program funds, which can include interest, thus “endowing” the university with capital to enhance its legacy.
Competition for top academic and administrative talent in the country’s institutions of higher education is increasingly more costly and intense. Coupled with challenging economic times, these trends are causing colleges and universities to more critically evaluate the methods used to attract and retain talent.
The TriscendNP Cap-Ex Program provides an innovative alternative to traditional plans. Due to the program’s unique design, it returns all of the program’s funds, which can include interest, to the institution, essentially endowing colleges and universities with the capital needed to enhance their programs and legacy while remaining competitive on recruiting and retaining top talent. The program is flexible and can work along with or as a replacement to an existing plan.
- Provides endowment like return of funds to the university to help sustain its legacy and mission
- Unique design and program efficiency may require less capital from the institution while maintaining the desired level of incentive for the employee
- Transforms what has traditionally been an expense into an asset
- Institutional capital investment is returned, which can include interest
- Affords more favorable Form 990 reporting
For additional information or to request a complimentary consultation to discuss the benefits of the TriscendNP Cap-Ex Program for your organization, please contact us.