Financial Analyst: Triscend202001
Description: The Financial Analyst will perform the job duties described below:
- Analyze different investment product features, commission structures and stress test several financial investment offerings to clients such as the Index Universal Life, Guaranteed Index Universal Life, Whole Life and Guaranteed Universal Life products.
- Will analyze various insurance carriers offerings to meet client objectives.
- Will create custom template for a variety of different retirement plans (traditional SERP, 162 bonus plan and split dollar plans.
- Will liaison with compensation consultants and actuaries regarding executive retirement plan specifications.
- Will create client dossiers which includes organization financials, compensation, executive bios on the prospect;
- and Will work with technical team to create relevant web-based services platforms for managers and clients to access.
Requirements: Degree: Minimum Requirements: Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree plus five years’ experience or equivalent.
Majors: Finance or related
Job site: Will work at client’s location at 1100 Parker Square, Suite 245, Flower Mound, TX 75028.
TO APPLY SEND RESUME WITH JOB NO. Triscend202001 TO: Triscend, NP, 1100 Parker Square, Suite 245, Flower Mound, TX 75028.
EMPLOYERS NAME: Triscend, NP.